WESTLAKE, Ohio, April 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq:NDSN) today announced it will release second quarter fiscal year 2012 earnings on Monday, May 21, 2012 after the close of the market. Nordson will host its quarterly webcast on Tuesday, May 22, 2012.
|Date:||May 22, 2012|
|Time:||8:30 AM ET|
|Listen via Internet:||http://investor.shareholder.com/media/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=112833&CompanyID=NDSN&e=1&mediaKey=8253D32CA30318399A1DA8754FB2885C|
Investors who are interested in listening to the webcast, but are not able to participate during the scheduled time can access the replay by visiting Nordson's website, www.nordson.com/investors. The webcast will be archived until Tuesday, June 5, 2012.
Nordson Corporation delivers precision technology solutions that help customers increase speed, productivity and up-time, enable new products and features, and decrease material usage. The company engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for dispensing adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials and other materials, fluid management, testing and inspection, and UV curing and surface plasma treatment, all supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, building and construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson at www.nordson.com, twitter.com/Nordson_Corp, or Facebook.com/Nordson.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines