Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2012
Published on Thursday, 26 April 2012 08:37 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WESTLAKE, Ohio, April 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq:NDSN) today announced it will release second quarter fiscal year 2012 earnings on Monday, May 21, 2012 after the close of the market. Nordson will host its quarterly webcast on Tuesday, May 22, 2012.
|Date:||May 22, 2012|
|Time:||8:30 AM ET|
|Listen via Internet:||http://investor.shareholder.com/media/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=112833&CompanyID=NDSN&e=1&mediaKey=8253D32CA30318399A1DA8754FB2885C|
Investors who are interested in listening to the webcast, but are not able to participate during the scheduled time can access the replay by visiting Nordson's website, www.nordson.com/investors. The webcast will be archived until Tuesday, June 5, 2012.
Nordson Corporation delivers precision technology solutions that help customers increase speed, productivity and up-time, enable new products and features, and decrease material usage. The company engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for dispensing adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials and other materials, fluid management, testing and inspection, and UV curing and surface plasma treatment, all supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, building and construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson at www.nordson.com, twitter.com/Nordson_Corp, or Facebook.com/Nordson.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines