MasTec CEO Jose Mas to Appear on CBS' "Undercover Boss"
Published on Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:12 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Show to air on Friday, May 11, at 8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT/PDT on CBS
CORAL GABLES, Fla., April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ), one of North America's largest and most diversified infrastructure services providers, today announced that Jose Mas, CEO of MasTec, will be featured on CBS' hit reality show, "Undercover Boss," on Friday, May 11, at 8 p.m. EDT/9 p.m. PDT.
Each week, the two-time Emmy Award-nominated show follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who make their companies run.
"It was truly an incredible and humbling experience for me to be part of what our outstanding employees do every single day," said Mas. "As I worked with each of them, it was amazing to witness their skill and dedication in everything they do. Our employees' passion and commitment are definitely the driving forces behind our company."
About MasTec, Inc.
MasTec, Inc. is a leading infrastructure construction company operating mainly throughout North America across a range of industries. The Company's activities include the engineering, building, installation, maintenance and upgrade of energy, communication and utility infrastructure, such as: electrical utility transmission and distribution, natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure, wireless, wireline and satellite communications, wind farms, solar farms and other renewable energy, industrial infrastructure and water and sewer systems. MasTec's customers are primarily in the utility, communications and government industries. The Company's corporate website is located at www.mastec.com. Jose Mas, CEO of MasTec, has led the Company since April of 2007.
SOURCE MasTec, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines