FLIR Systems Higher With High Volume
Published on Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of FLIR Systems points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.09% higher.
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets.
FLIR Systems has already traded 0.916 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $23.47 and $26.65 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.13% from its previous trading close, which means that FLIR Systems stock is underperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines