Alexander & Baldwin’s Second Quarter 2012 Dividend Authorized
Published on Thursday, 26 April 2012 17:57 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHONOLULU-( Business Wire )-
The Board of Directors of Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:ALEX) today announced a second quarter 2012 dividend of 31.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable on June 4, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 10, 2012.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii and is engaged in ocean transportation and logistics services through its subsidiaries, Matson Navigation Company, Inc. and Matson Logistics, Inc.; in real estate through A&B Properties, Inc.; and in agribusiness through Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar Company. Additional information about A&B may be found at its web site: www.alexanderbaldwin.com.
Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements,” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the relevant forward-looking statement. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. This release should be read in conjunction with our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our other filings with the SEC through the date of this release, which identify important factors that could affect the forward-looking statements in this release. We do not undertake any obligation to update our forward-looking statements.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines