Up/Downgrades: PTEN, ZMH, REGN, CTCT, KOG, QGEN, UGI, STX, ZNGA, NIHD
Published on Friday, 27 April 2012 08:02 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Patterson-UTI (NASDAQ:PTEN) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Zimmer Holdings (NYSE:ZMH) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Constant Contact (NASDAQ:CTCT) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair.
Kodiak Oil & Gas (NYSE:KOG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann.
UGI Corp. (NYSE:UGI) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Seagate Technologies (NASDAQ:STX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines