Semis Stocks Mid-Day Round Up - Higher: CRUS, VECO, XLNX
Published on Friday, 27 April 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, April 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading higher at $415.66, representing 0.11% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is having a negative day with only 10 index components trading higher.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $27.92, which represents 1.92%. from the previous trading session. Shares of Cirrus Logic, the provider of high-precision analog and mixed-signal, and embedded processors for audio and industrial markets have defined support at $20.28 and resistance at $24.09.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $28.92 representing 0.82% from its previous close. Veeco Instruments, the provider of process equipment solutions has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.50 and $29.79 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is Xilinx (NASDAQ:XLNX), which is trading at $36.87 representing 0.6% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC) that is trading at $52.17 or -5.33% from the previous close. Shares of KLA-Tencor, the maker of yield management and process monitoring systems for the semiconductor industry have defined support at $51.24 and resistance at $55.15. Also among the worst performers is Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is currently trading at $14.67 representing -4.43% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are underperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines