New York Mortgage Trust 2012 First Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, May 3, 2012
Published on Friday, 27 April 2012 16:30 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, April 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq:NYMT) (the "Company") is scheduled to report financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2012 after the close of market on May 2, 2012. New York Mortgage Trust's executive management will host a conference call and audio webcast at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, May 3, 2012. The conference call dial-in number is (877) 312-8806.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed via the Internet, on a listen-only basis, at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.nymtrust.com. Please allow extra time, prior to the call, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast.
A replay of the conference call will be available by calling (855) 859-2056. The conference ID number is 76900587. The replay will be available until Thursday, May 10, 2012.
About New York Mortgage Trust
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"). The Company is in the business of acquiring, investing in, financing and managing primarily mortgage-related assets, including Agency and non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities, high credit quality residential adjustable rate mortgage loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities, commercial mortgage loans and other financial assets.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines