XL Group plc Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.11 Per Ordinary Share and Dividend of $9.06373 Per Series D Preference Ordinary Share
Published on Monday, 30 April 2012 09:31 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group plc ("XL" or the "Company") (NYSE: XL) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly dividend on April 26, 2012 of $0.11 per ordinary share payable on the Company's ordinary shares. The dividend will be payable on July 2, 2012 to ordinary shareholders of record as of June 15, 2012.
The Company also announced today that the Board of Directors of its wholly-owned subsidiary, XLIT Ltd., resolved on April 26, 2012 to pay a dividend of $9.06373 per share on XLIT Ltd.'s Series D Preference Ordinary Shares, which dividend will be paid on July 16, 2012 to all shareholders of record as of July 1, 2012.
About XL Group plc
XL Group plc, through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. Its principal offices are located at No.1 Hatch Street Upper, 4th Floor, Dublin 2, Ireland. To learn more, visit www.xlgroup.com
Carol Parker Trott
SOURCE XL Group plc
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines