Helix to Present at Morgan Stanley Spring Houston Energy Summit
Published on Monday, 30 April 2012 12:05 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHOUSTON-( Business Wire )-
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) announced that it is making a presentation to attendees at the 1st of Morgan Stanley’s biannual Houston Energy Summits in Houston, Texas on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time. Investors and other interested parties will be able to obtain the slide presentation on the date of the event from the “Investor Relations” page at www.HelixESG.com by clicking on “Investor Relations” and then choosing “Presentations”.
Helix Energy Solutions Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy company that provides development solutions and other key life of field services to the energy market as well as to its own oil and gas business unit. For more information about Helix, please visit our website at www.HelixESG.com.
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.Terrence Jamerson, 281-618-0400Director, Finance & Investor Relations
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines