CTS Corporation Names John R. Dudek Vice President, General Counsel and Assistant Secretary
Published on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 08:49 Written by TradersHuddle StaffELKHART, Ind.-( Business Wire )-
CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced that John R. Dudek has been elected Vice President and Assistant Secretary and appointed General Counsel of CTS Corporation effective May 1, 2012. Mr. Dudek will report directly to Vinod M. Khilnani, CTS Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Dudek will assume primary responsibility for all chief legal advice to CTS management and supervision of the Corporation’s legal department in advance of Mr. Richard Cutter’s May 31, 2012 retirement. Mr. Cutter currently serves as Vice President, Law and Business Affairs, Corporate Secretary for CTS.
Mr. Dudek has over 20 years experience serving in advisory and counsel roles to private industry. He comes to CTS from Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc. in Waltham, Massachusetts, where he served the past eight years as Associate General Counsel and Secretary. Prior experience includes two years as General Counsel and Secretary to Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc. in Peabody, Massachusetts and nine years with Thermo Electron Corporation of Waltham, Massachusetts where he served four years as Associate General Counsel and five years as Director of Corporate Development.
Mr. Dudek holds a Bachelors Degree from Princeton University, an MBA and M.S.F. from Boston College School of Management and his J.D. from Boston College Law School.
CTS is a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic components and sensors and a provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to OEMs in the automotive, communications, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and computer markets. CTS manufactures products in North America, Europe and Asia. CTS' stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "CTS.” To find out more, visit the CTS Web site at www.ctscorp.com.
CTS CorporationMitchell J. Walorski, Director of Investor Relations, 574-523-3800FAX 574-293-6146
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”