Securities Lawyers at Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information for Stockholders of Gen-Probe, Inc.
Published on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 10:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
"Our investigation concerns whether the agreement is fair and if the decision was made in the best interest of shareholders with respect to the stock's true value," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed investor class action seeks to ensure that the board has adequately shopped the company and is disclosing all material benefits and costs so that GPRO shareholders' interests are protected in accordance to the board of directors' fiduciary duties."
2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801
Dallas, TX 75201
(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone
(214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number
(214) 583-2234 Fax Number
SOURCE Goldfarb LLP
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines