Dell will hold a conference call with analysts and investors on May 22, 2012, at 4 p.m. CT to discuss first quarter fiscal 2013 financial results. Dell will conduct a live, audio-only webcast of its conference call. Dell expects to issue a press release discussing its financial results on the date of the call.
Conference call details are as follows:
Date: May 22, 2012
Time: 4:00 p.m. CT
Live webcast and replay will be available at www.dell.com/investor.
The press release discussing financial results for first quarter fiscal 2013 and slides containing additional financial and operating information for the presentation may be downloaded at the Investor Events and Webcasts portion of Dell’s website at www.dell.com/investor on the day of the call.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”