NGL Energy Partners LP Acquires Downeast Energy Corporation
Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 06:09 Written by TradersHuddle StaffTULSA, Okla.-( Business Wire )-
NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL) has completed its previously announced acquisition of Downeast Energy Corporation’s assets in exchange for a combination of cash and NGL Common Units. The assets contributed by Downeast are located in Maine and New Hampshire.
About NGL Energy Partners LP
NGL Energy Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership. The Partnership owns and operates a vertically integrated energy business with three operating segments: midstream, wholesale supply and marketing and retail propane. The Partnership completed its initial public offering in May 2011. For further information visit the Partnership’s website at www.nglenergypartners.com.
The information contained in this press release is available on the Partnership’s website at www.nglenergypartners.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines