Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 08:31 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, May 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Intercontinental Hotels Group (NYSE:IHG) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
RadioShack (NYSE:RSH) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Assurant (NYSE:AIZ) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Genworth Financial (NYSE:GNW) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Collective Brands (NYSE:PSS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna.
Herbalife (NYSE:HLF) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Auriga.
Wolverine (NYSE:WWW) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Masco (NYSE:MAS) was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines