Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation of Imperial Sugar Co.
Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 10:37 Written by TradersHuddle StaffWAYNE, Pa.-( Business Wire )-
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/ipsu) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Imperial Sugar Co. (“Imperial Sugar” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IPSU) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company’s efforts to sell Imperial Sugar to subsidiary of Louis Dreyfus Commodities LLC in a transaction valued at approximately $78 million.
Under the terms of the transaction, Imperial Sugar shareholders will receive $6.35 per share of Imperial Sugar stock they own.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines