Worst Performing Dow Component: Alcoa
Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13253, which represents -0.2% versus its previous trading session close, With only 8 of its components trading in positive territory.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $52.68 representing 0.69% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $38.84 and resistance at $52.15.
Kraft (NYSE:KFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $39.91 representing 0.36% from its previous close. Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.88 and $38.76 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Procter (NYSE:PG), which is trading at $63.74 representing 0.27% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Alcoa (NYSE:AA) that is trading at $9.77 or -2.06% from the previous close. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $9.47 and resistance at $10.24. Also among the worst performers we have Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $8.16 representing -1.81% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $103.05 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.78 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1401.53, which represents -0.31% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3054.41 that represents 0.13% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines