NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: FLEX, GRMN, URBN
Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, May 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2726.54, which represents -0.01% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $7.08 representing 4.51% from its previous trading session. Shares of Flextronics, the electronics manufacturing services provider have defined support at $6.54 and resistance at $7.37.
Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $49.48 representing 4.18% from its previous close. Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products, has calculated support and resistance levels at $44.18 and $47.36 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN), which is trading at $29.94 representing 3.85% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $12.85 or -4.67% from the prior close. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $12.78 and resistance at $14.67. Also among the worst performers Virgin Media (NASDAQ:VMED), which is trading at $24.1 representing -3.17% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13245.5, which represents -0.26% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1400.1 that represents -0.41% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines