Jones Lang LaSalle Launches New Business-Driven Portfolio Optimization Offering
Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 14:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PortfolioCommand(SM) represents a technology-enabled, fully integrated approach to portfolio management that leverages real-time scenario planning and business intelligence
CHICAGO, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle today announced that it has launched PortfolioCommand(SM), a new offering that represents the integration of business strategy, transaction advisory and portfolio strategy. Featuring multi-disciplinary teams led by an embedded portfolio manager with training and experience in business, finance and transaction advisory, PortfolioCommand(SM) represents a fully integrated programmatic approach to portfolio optimization. This offering provides a powerful combination of expertise and technology that drives business results including improved sustainability outcomes; access to customers; talent attraction, retention and enablement; and increases in profitability and growth.
"In today's complex and sometimes volatile business environment, real estate must focus on return on investment with a limited tolerance for risk," according to Managing Director Kenneth Rudy. "PortfolioCommand(SM) delivers smart, confident and rapid decision-making, thanks to the integration of multi-disciplinary expertise with live data-driven scenario planning."
The first in the industry to link both business strategy and portfolio strategy with transaction management and execution, PortfolioCommand(SM) combines strategic oversight and boots on the ground. The teams have the expertise and technology to run "live" business implication scenarios for either long-term or immediate decision-making (think: real estate impact from of a product line acquisition, corporate M&A, virtual workplace program roll-outs, etc.).
"We developed PortfolioCommand(SM) to engage business leaders in an informed dialogue that centers on value creation rather than just cost reduction," asserts Elaine Melonides, Managing Director at Jones Lang LaSalle, "What used to take weeks now happens in real time, ensuring and measuring ROI, informing capital planning, improving team productivity and speed to market."
How It Works
At the center of PortfolioCommand(SM) is a certified and trained portfolio manager who has deep expertise in the disciplines of business strategy, analytics, transaction execution and performance management. Fully supported by advanced technology and customized for each organization, the dashboard visually demonstrates how the real estate portfolio is being impacted by current HR, IT, transaction, macroeconomic and market data – or how it might be impacted should factors change.Using smart technology to elevate corporate real estate performance
As an industry leader in transaction advisory services and portfolio optimization, providing services to more than 250 major corporations totaling 1.8 billion square feet of real estate globally, Jones Lang LaSalle is committed to developing solutions that combine smart technology with professional expertise and global execution.
As part of the Integrated Facilities Management platform, late last year Jones Lang LaSalle also introduced another new offering: IntelliCommand, which offers real-time monitoring and control of facilities enabled by smart technology from Pacific Controls. With these two complementary advancements, the firm has created key milestones in the corporate real estate function's ability to deliver value.
As the world of real estate evolves, Jones Lang LaSalle continues to develop new products and services to accommodate the changing environment. The firm's best-in-class service lines include transaction advisory services, strategic consulting, business location consulting, call center services, engineering and operations, energy and sustainability services, supply chain management and contract administration, client accounting, technology, legal and human resources.
You can learn more about PortfolioCommand(SM) on its landing page, or watch this video about how it works. You can also watch video blogs from Jones Lang LaSalle about PortfolioCommand(SM) filmed during the CoreNet Global Summit April 29 – May1, 2012.
For more news, videos and research resources on Jones Lang LaSalle, please visit our U.S. media center Web page. Bookmark it here: http://www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/News.aspx.
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company's investment management business, is one of the world's largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
SOURCE Jones Lang LaSalle
- Jones Lang LaSalle Appoints Christie Kelly Chief Financial Officer
- Jones Lang LaSalle Named No. 1 Corporate Real Estate Services Provider in North America by Watkins Research Group
- Jones Lang LaSalle Reports First-Quarter 2013 Adjusted EPS of $0.36
- Supplier of Distinction Awards Recognize Excellence, Innovation, Diversity
- Corporations Looking to Real Estate Purely for Cost Cutting Face Major Financial and Operational Risks
- Jones Lang LaSalle Recognized for Integrity with Awards from Ethisphere Institute, Forbes and CR Magazine
- Tenants and Landlords See Value in Sustainably Managed Office Space with Green Leases
- CEOs are Having the Wrong Workplace Debate: It's All About the Culture
- Supply and Demand to Tip Scales in 2013 as Office Rents and Future Construction Prospects Increase in U.S. Skyline Markets
- 2013 ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award Recognizes Jones Lang LaSalle Commitment to Energy Efficiency
Related Partner Headlines
- SL Green Among Real Estate Operations' Biggest Movers on October 19, 2012 - Investopedia
- Digital Realty Trust and More Big Movers in Real Estate Operations on September 5, 2012 - Investopedia
- Big Movers on the Real Estate Operations Sector Today, Including VNO - Investopedia
- Real Estate Operations Sector's Biggest Movers for July 23, 2012: JLL and More - Investopedia
- JLL and Other Services Stocks Making Big Moves on July 23, 2012 - Investopedia
- Biggest Real Estate Operations Sector Movers for June 29, 2012 - Investopedia
- Biggest Real Estate Operations Sector Movers for June 25, 2012 - Investopedia
- Jones Lang LaSalle Extends Global Strategic Real Estate Alliance with Procter & Gamble - Benzinga
- Jones Lang LaSalle Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JLL) - TheStreet.com
- Jones Lang LaSalle up 5.3% on Strong Q1 Earnings - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
Volcano to Highlight its Physiology Expansion Efforts at EuroPCR 2013
Masimo CEO Joe Kiani Receives Argyros Medal for Visionary Leadership & Commitment to Patient Safety
Omega Protein christens two new vessels to add to its menhaden fishing fleet
H.B. Fuller Company Agrees to Acquire Plexbond Quimica, S/A
KPS Capital Partners, LP Announces Formation Of Expera Specialty Solutions; Creates The Leading Specialty Paper Company In North America; Agrees To Acquire The Specialty Paper Business Of Wausau Paper Corp. And The Thilmany Division Of Packaging Dynamics
Davies Company Real Estate: Social Media Makes Buying a Home Easier
Sono-Tek Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Results
HomeFinder.com and RE/MAX Team Up to Give Back to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®