Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM), a leading retailer of mattresses and accessories in the United States, announced the completion of its acquisition of regional bedding company, Mattress Giant Holding Corp. With the acquisition, Mattress Firm expects to operate an additional 180 stores in seven markets throughout Texas and Florida, the two largest states in which Mattress Firm currently operates. As a result of this transaction, Mattress Firm has become the largest bedding retailer of mattresses and accessories in the United States.
Mattress Firm expects to rebrand and transition Mattress Giant stores into Mattress Firm stores and is beginning the process of outfitting the newly acquired stores with Mattress Firm’s product offerings and its unique “Comfort by Color®” merchandising approach. Mattress Giant employees will be trained and educated on Mattress Firm’s selling programs and point of sale systems.
About Mattress Firm
Houston-based Mattress Firm (NASDAQ: MFRM) is a leading bedding retailer offering a broad selection of both traditional and specialty mattresses, and bedding accessories from leading manufacturers. With more than 1,000 company-operated and franchised locations across 26 states (including the stores acquired as a result of the Mattress Giant acquisition described above), Mattress Firm has the largest geographic footprint in the United States among bedding retailers. Mattress Firm offers customers comfortable store environments, guarantees on price, comfort and service, and highly-trained sales professionals.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems