The Wendy’s Company Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.02 Per Share
Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 16:05 Written by TradersHuddle StaffDUBLIN, Ohio-( Business Wire )-
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced the declaration of its regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per share, payable on June 15, 2012 to stockholders of record as of June 1, 2012.
As of April 1, 2012, The Wendy’s Company had approximately 390 million shares of common stock outstanding.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information: visit www.aboutwendys.com or www.wendys.com.
There can be no assurance that any additional regular quarterly cash dividends will be declared or paid after the date hereof, or of the amount or timing of such dividends, if any. Future dividend payments, if any, are subject to applicable law, will be made at the discretion of the Board and will be based on such factors as The Wendy’s Company earnings, financial condition, cash requirements and other factors.
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Capital Markets Initiates Coverage of Wendy's with Hold Rating - Benzinga
- From Yesterday, Wendy's Reports Positive Preliminary 2012 Second Quarter Same-Store Sales; Reaffirms Outlook for Adjusted EBITDA from Continuing Operations of $320 million to $335 million - Benzinga
- Wendy's Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (WEN) - TheStreet.com
- Wendy's Co Stock Downgraded (WEN) - TheStreet.com
- The Wendy's Company Announces Completion of New Senior Secured Credit Facility by Wendy's International - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wedbush Reiterates Neutral Rating, Lowers PT for Wendy's - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Cuts PT to $4.40 on Wendy's; Q1 Miss - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wendy's Posts Q1 Profit - Benzinga
- Wendy's May Be the Next Big Turnaround Story - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Cuts Target on Wendy's to $5 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Positive Animal Data Presented at EuroPCR Sets Stage for Advancing Neovasc's Tiara(TM) Transcatheter Mitral Valve into Human Trials
Growing Number of Debt Issues Funding Dividends and Buybacks Causes Concern, According to Standish
Trans World Entertainment Announces First Quarter Results
International Display Advertising Puts It All On The Table - For Restaurants And Bars With Leading Global Integrated Hardware Supplier
Aeterna Zentaris: Posters to be Presented on Phase 1 and Phase 2 Trials with AEZS-108 in Prostate and Breast Cancer at Upcoming ASCO Meeting
Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Segment Poised to Continue Driving Growth with More than 10 Potential New Product Filings by 2017
Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Rise for 3rd Consecutive Week
FOX Network Selects Level 3 to Broadcast the UEFA Champions League Soccer Final Throughout the U.S.