Published on Thursday, 03 May 2012 08:12 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James.
Green Mountain Coffee (NASDAQ:GMCR) was downgraded to a Neutral from at SunTrust and Piper Jaffray.
TW Telecom (NASDAQ:TWTC) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $30.
TTM Technologies (NASDAQ:TTMI) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
DaVita (NYSE:DVA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
Sasol (NYSE:SSL) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at HSBC Securities.
Volcano (NASDAQ:VOLC) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs.
Visteon (NYSE:VC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
AthenaHealth (NASDAQ:ATHN) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Charming Shoppes (NASDAQ:CHRS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines