International Drug & Explosives Detection Company IDenta Corp. Announces Upgrade in Status at OTC markets.
Published on Thursday, 03 May 2012 10:03 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
JERUSALEM, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IDenta Corp. (OTC Pink: IDTA) CEO Yaacov Shoham today announced that the listing status of IDenta Corp. at OTCMarkets has been upgraded to "OTC Pink Limited Information."
Information including the annual financial reports for fiscal year 2011 along with the current 15c2-11 Company Information and Disclosure Statement can be viewed at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/IDTA/financials
Mr Shoham stated, "We intend to keep the reports current so investors can follow the success of IDenta Corp. as we move forward."
Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for both the professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be, within the meaning of the federal securities laws, "forward-looking statements" that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations as of the date hereof, and the company does not undertake any responsibility to update any of these statements in the future.
SOURCE IDenta Corp.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines