IDT Receives Prestigious Quality Award
Published on Thursday, 03 May 2012 13:18 Written by TradersHuddle StaffSAN JOSE, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT®) (NASDAQ:IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company™ delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that it has received the 2012 Silver Award from Stack International, a renowned association of electronic equipment manufacturers.
Each year, Stack International recognizes consistent levels of achievement and overall performance meeting quality, delivery and service criteria. Out of only three semiconductor companies who receive an award each year, Stack International has recognized IDT with the Silver Award for its performance during the 2011 calendar year. This is the seventh quality award that IDT has received from Stack International since year 2000.
“Once again, IDT is honored to be recognized as a top-performing supplier,” said Subramanyan Dakshinamoorthy, vice president of Worldwide Operations at IDT. “Our continued excellence begins with our commitment to quality. At IDT, we work carefully with all aspects of our supply chain to ensure the highest-level of quality, delivery, and service to meet or exceed our customers’ needs.”
“The entire Stack membership appreciates the accomplishments and support of these key suppliers during 2011,” said Leon Rosenman, chairman of Stack International. “We celebrate their great achievements providing high levels of overall performance in meeting the Quality, Delivery and Service criteria of the Members of Stack International.”
About Stack International
Stack International is an association of electronic equipment manufacturers who work together and with their suppliers in the precompetitive area of component evaluation and source certification in order to reduce the cost of component ownership.
Integrated Device Technology, Inc., the Analog and Digital Company™, develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT uses its market leadership in timing, serial switching and interfaces, and adds analog and system expertise to provide complete application-optimized, mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing and consumer segments. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing and sales facilities throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol “IDTI.” Additional information about IDT is accessible at www.IDT.com. Follow IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
IDT and the IDT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines