Net Asset Value as at April 30, 2012
Published on Thursday, 03 May 2012 17:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, May 3, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust ("Global DIGIT") announces that the net asset value ("NAV") per unit as at April 30, 2012 was estimated to be $4.84.
The NAV on a particular date is equal to the aggregate value of the assets of Global DIGIT, less the aggregate value of its liabilities. Substantially all of the assets of Global DIGIT consist of cash and three credit default swaps entered into with Deutsche Bank A.G. and the related collateral.
About Global DIGIT
Global DIGIT provides an economic interest in a mezzanine tranche of credit default swap agreements in respect of portfolios of synthetic corporate exposures, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities and structured finance securities.
SOURCE GLOBAL DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT GRADE INCOME TRUST
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines