Hanmi to Present at Davidson Companies 14th Annual Financial Services Conference
Published on Thursday, 03 May 2012 19:27 Written by TradersHuddle StaffLOS ANGELES-( Business Wire )-
Hanmi Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: HAFC), the holding company for Hanmi Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that Jay S. Yoo, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Lonny Robinson, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at the Davidson Companies 14th Annual Financial Services Conference. Hanmi will present on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. PDT.
The two-day Davidson hosted event will be held on May 9-10, 2012, at the Bell Harbor Conference Center, Seattle, Washington. The live and archived presentation will be available at www.hanmi.com.
About Hanmi Financial Corporation
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Hanmi Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hanmi Financial Corporation, provides services to the multi-ethnic communities of California, with 27 full-service offices in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Francisco, Santa Clara and San Diego counties, and a loan production office in Washington State. Hanmi Bank specializes in commercial, SBA and trade finance lending, and is a recognized community leader. Hanmi Bank’s mission is to provide a full range of quality products and premier services to its customers and to maximize shareholder value. Additional information is available at www.hanmi.com.
About D.A. Davidson & Co.
Founded in 1935, D.A. Davidson & Co. holds $23 billion in client assets under management and serves clients nationwide from offices in 16 states. Employee-owned D.A. Davidson is the largest full-service investment firm based in the Northwest, and provides institutional investors, businesses, nonprofit organizations and individual investors with a varied suite of financial services and solutions. The firm has a growing investment banking team with a focus on the middle market, complemented by an award-winning research team, sales and trading, corporate services and brokered CD underwriting. D.A. Davidson is part of Davidson Companies, a Northwest-based financial services holding company with $29 billion in client assets under management.
Hanmi Financial CorporationLonny Robinson, 213-368-3200Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines