Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. (“AERL”) (NASDAQ: AERL), which operates through its subsidiaries and related promoter companies as a VIP room gaming promoter, today announced that it will report its first quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
AERL will conduct a conference call to discuss the financial results on Friday, May 11 at 10:00AM EDT/10:00PM Macau. To participate, please dial one of the following numbers at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call:
|1-888-487-0360 (United States/Canada)|
|10-800-712-0046 (North China)|
|10-800-120-0046 (South China)|
|800-968-103 (Hong Kong)|
|0800-404-7656 (United Kingdom)|
|1-719-325-2108 (Other International)|
Interested parties may also access the live call on the Internet at www.aerlf.com (select Events and Presentations). Following its completion, a replay of the call can be accessed on the Internet at the above link or for one week by calling either 1-877-870-5176 (U.S. callers) or 1-858-384-5517 (International callers) and providing conference ID 8348552.
About Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd.
AERL, formerly known as CS China Acquisition Corp., acquired Asia Gaming & Resort Limited (“AGRL”) on February 2, 2010. AERL is an investment holding company which operates through its subsidiaries and related promoter companies as a VIP room gaming promoter, and is entitled to receive all of the profits of the VIP gaming promoters from VIP gaming rooms. AERL’s VIP room gaming promoters currently participate in the promotion of three major luxury VIP gaming facilities in Macau, China, the largest gaming market in the world. One VIP gaming room is located at the top-tier 5-star hotel, the Star World Hotel & Casino in downtown Macau, and another is located in the luxury 5-star hotel, the Galaxy Macau™ Resort in Cotai, each of which is operated by Galaxy Casino, S.A. The third VIP gaming room is located at the Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel in Cotai.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”