Early Research Calls
Published on Friday, 04 May 2012 08:25 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
FedEx (NYSE:FDX) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James.
Weight Watchers (NYSE:WTW) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Auriga.
Allstate (NYSE:ALL) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Prudential (NYSE:PRU) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Health Net (NYSE:HNT) was upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Walter Energy (NYSE:WLT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Hasbro (NYSE:HAS) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ:WFM) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com