New York, May 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
FedEx (NYSE:FDX) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James.
Weight Watchers (NYSE:WTW) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Auriga.
Allstate (NYSE:ALL) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Prudential (NYSE:PRU) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Health Net (NYSE:HNT) was upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Walter Energy (NYSE:WLT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Hasbro (NYSE:HAS) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ:WFM) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines