A 52 Week High for Madison Square Garden, will it Hold?
Published on Friday, 04 May 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Madison Square Garden, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSG) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $36.6, traders are definitely monitoring Madison Square Garden's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Madison Square Garden, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSG) is a fully-integrated sports, entertainment and media company comprised of dynamic and powerful brands. The company operates thru three business segments: MSG Sports, MSG Entertainment and MSG Media, which are built on a foundation of iconic venues and compelling content, including live sports and entertainment events. MSG Sports include ownership and operation of sports franchises including teh New York Knicks, Rangers, Liberty and the Hartford Wolf Pack. The Knicks, Rangers, and Liberty play their home games at Madison Square Garden, the most famous arena in the world. MSG Entretainment is the business in charge of event prodcution and entretainment marketing, while MSG MEdia is a leader in production and content development for multiple platforms, including MSG and Fuse Networks.
Madison Square Garden is currently trading 3.23% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $31.64 and $34.65 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.57% from its previous trading close, which means that Madison Square Garden stock is outperforming the overall market.
Related Partner Headlines
- Madison Square Garden Surges Following Impressive Earnings Beat - Benzinga
- Morgan Stanley Comments on Madison Square Garden's Earnings Beat - Benzinga
- Manchester United Bringing Its Brand To America - Investopedia
- The Madison Square Garden Company Acquires Famed Forum Arena - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Raises PT to $43 on Madison Square Garden on Higher Affiliate Fees - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Maintains Neutral Rating, Raises PT for Madison Square Garden - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Miller Tabak Reiterates Neutral Rating, Raises PT for Madison Square Garden - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Miller Tabak & Co. Raises Madison Square Garden's PT - Benzinga
- Knicks Win, Rangers Lose: Either Way, MSG Remains a Buy - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Madison Square Garden to Buy with $45 PT on Q1 Upside - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,179.85 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲109.67 (0.73%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.04 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲12.31 (0.76%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,452.13 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Boston Scientific Vercise™ DBS System demonstrates Improvement In Motor Function For Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Neusoft Named Again to PwC's Global 100 Software Leaders
BNK Petroleum Inc. announces Annual General Meeting date and operations update
Cathay Bank Opens A Branch In Las Vegas
Report: Twitter Marketing Chatroom with Universal Features Introduced by Chatwing Company
Biglari Holdings, Inc. Is Being Investigated on Behalf of Shareholders
Champaign IL Home Alarm System Quotes Now Available from SafeandSecureAlarm.com
Direct Selling Powerhouse ACN’s Upcoming Event to Provide Valuable Training to an International Audience While Leaving a Lasting Impression on the City of Los Angeles, CA