A 52 Week High for Madison Square Garden, will it Hold?
Published on Friday, 04 May 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Madison Square Garden, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSG) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $36.6, traders are definitely monitoring Madison Square Garden's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Madison Square Garden, Inc. (NASDAQ:MSG) is a fully-integrated sports, entertainment and media company comprised of dynamic and powerful brands. The company operates thru three business segments: MSG Sports, MSG Entertainment and MSG Media, which are built on a foundation of iconic venues and compelling content, including live sports and entertainment events. MSG Sports include ownership and operation of sports franchises including teh New York Knicks, Rangers, Liberty and the Hartford Wolf Pack. The Knicks, Rangers, and Liberty play their home games at Madison Square Garden, the most famous arena in the world. MSG Entretainment is the business in charge of event prodcution and entretainment marketing, while MSG MEdia is a leader in production and content development for multiple platforms, including MSG and Fuse Networks.
Madison Square Garden is currently trading 3.23% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $31.64 and $34.65 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.57% from its previous trading close, which means that Madison Square Garden stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines