New York, May 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Lennar points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.16% lower.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) builder of single-family attached and detached homes. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, closing services and other ancillary services.
Lennar has already traded 0.924 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $24.30 and $30.08 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.05% from its previous trading close, which means that Lennar stock is underperforming the overall market.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines