Lennar - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Monday, 07 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Lennar points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.16% lower.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) builder of single-family attached and detached homes. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, closing services and other ancillary services.
Lennar has already traded 0.924 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $24.30 and $30.08 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.05% from its previous trading close, which means that Lennar stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines