Top Performing Dow Component: Bank of America
Published on Monday, 07 May 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13011.6, which represents -0.2% versus its previous trading session close, with 11 of its components trading positively.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $7.87 representing 1.68% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $7.95 and resistance at $8.40.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $43.56 representing 1.47% from its previous close. Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.88 and $44.13 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Kraft (NYSE:KFT), which is trading at $39.36 representing 0.27% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Alcoa (NYSE:AA) that is trading at $9.22 or -1.6% from the previous close. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $9.47 and resistance at $10.24. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $97.1 representing -1.36% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $103.05 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.78 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1369.38, which represents 0.02% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2954.93 that represents -0.05% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines