Capital City Bank Group, Inc. to Present at the 2012 Gulf South Bank Conference
Published on Tuesday, 08 May 2012 11:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., May 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) will address analysts and investors attending the 2012 Gulf South Bank Conference on Tuesday, May 15, 2012. CCBG is scheduled to present at 10:15 a.m. ET. William G. Smith, Jr., Chairman, president and chief executive officer, and J. Kimbrough Davis, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss CCBG strategy, recent business developments and market opportunities.
Investors may access a live, listen-only webcast of the presentation by visiting http://investor.shareholder.com/hbhc/2012/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=112773. The archived presentation will be available for 12 months after the conference concludes.
About Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately $2.7 billion in assets. The Company provides a full range of banking services, including traditional deposit and credit services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, merchant services, bankcards, data processing and securities brokerage services. The Company's bank subsidiary, Capital City Bank, was founded in 1895 and has 70 banking offices and 74 ATMs in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. For more information about Capital City Bank Group, Inc., visit www.ccbg.com.
CONTACT: J. Kimbrough Davis Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 850.402.7820
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines