TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Quicksilver Resources
Published on Tuesday, 08 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE:KWK) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Quicksilver Resources is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 4.28% higher.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE:KWK) is an exploration and production company engaged in the development and production of long-lived natural gas and oil properties onshore North America. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, the company is widely recognized as a leader in the development and production of natural gas from unconventional reservoirs including shale gas, coal bed methane and tight gas sands.
Quicksilver Resources has already traded 1.02 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $4.19 and $5.06 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.4% from its previous trading close, which means that Quicksilver Resources stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines