Published on Wednesday, 09 May 2012 07:46 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE:STJ) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Affymetrix (NASDAQ:AFFX) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Dow Chemical (NYSE:DOW) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Analog Devices (NYSE:ADI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
MercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE:SMG) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital.
ACE Limited (NYSE:ACE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Chiquita Brands (NYSE:CQB) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
EZCORP (NASDAQ:EZPW) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee.
Callon Petroleum (NYSE:CPE) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm lowered its target price to $7 from $9.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines