Dow's Top Performers :DIS, MSFT, WMT
Published on Wednesday, 09 May 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12847, which represents -0.66% versus its previous trading session close, with only three of its components trading in green territory.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $45.04 representing 1.67% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $40.88 and resistance at $44.13.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $30.65 representing 0.49% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $30.23 and $32.34 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $59.06 representing 0.02% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $40.28 or -2.66% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $41.80 and resistance at $43.99. Also among the worst performers we have General Electric (NYSE:GE), which is trading at $18.83 representing -2.18% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $103.05 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.78 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1355.97, which represents -0.57% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2933.95 that represents -0.42% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines