Hospira Convenes Its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Published on Wednesday, 09 May 2012 13:32 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LAKE FOREST, Ill., May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP), the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies, today held its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in Arlington, Va.
The agenda included votes on five items. During the annual meeting, shareholders:
- elected the following directors: Barbara L. Bowles, Roger W. Hale and John C. Staley, all Class II directors whose terms expire in 2015; and William G. Dempsey, a Class III director whose term expires in 2013;
- approved two amendments to Hospira's restated certificate of incorporation to permit shareholders to call special meetings in accordance with the company's bylaws and to phase out the classification of the board over a three-year period;
- approved, by means of a shareholder advisory vote, the compensation of Hospira's named executive officers ("say on pay") as disclosed in the company's 2012 proxy statement; and
- ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as Hospira's auditors for 2012.
A full description of the above matters is included in Hospira's proxy statement related to the meeting. The proxy statement and annual report is available on Hospira's website at www.hospirainvestor.com.
Hospira, Inc. is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. The company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., and has approximately 15,000 employees. Learn more at www.hospira.com.
SOURCE Hospira, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines