CEVA, Inc. Announces Upcoming Schedule of Events with the Financial Community
Published on Wednesday, 09 May 2012 16:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets, today announced that it will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference - May 15, 2012 in Boston, MA
- Barclays Capital Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference - May 23, 2012 in New York, NY
- Sterne Agee Technology Conference - May 24, 2012 in New York, NY
- Benchmark Company One-on-One Investor Conference - May 31, 2012 in Milwaukee, WI
- RBC Capital Markets Communications Technology & Semiconductors Investors Day - June 5, 2012 in Boston, MA
Where available, the company's presentation from these conferences will be streamed via audio webcast. Please visit http://www.ceva-dsp.com/CEVA-Investor-Relations.html for more information.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (HD video, Image Signal Processing (ISP) and HD audio), voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2011, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 1 billion devices and powers handsets from every top handset OEM, including Nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines