Lexmark to participate in three investor conferences
Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 09:20 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LEXINGTON, Ky., May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced today it will participate in three investor conferences in May 2012, including the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, Barclays Capital Global Technology Conference and Sanford C. Bernstein's 28th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference.
John Gamble, Lexmark executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on May 17 in Boston. Gamble's remarks at this conference are scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
Gamble will also participate in Barclays Capital Global Technology Conference on May 22 in New York City. His remarks at this conference are scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. EDT.
Paul Rooke, Lexmark chairman and chief executive officer, will participate in Sanford C. Bernstein's 28th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on May 31 in New York City. Rooke's remarks are scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EDT.
All events can be accessed live from Lexmark's investor relations website at http://investor.lexmark.com. The site will also offer a replay after the events.
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines