Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) Presents at Goldman Sachs Consumer Products Symposium
Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 09:16 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNEW YORK-( Business Wire )-
Philip Morris International Inc.’s (NYSE / Euronext Paris: PM) Chief Financial Officer, Hermann Waldemer, will address investors today at the Goldman Sachs Consumer Products Symposium in New York.
The presentation and Q&A session are being webcast live, in a listen-only mode, beginning at approximately 9:10 a.m. ET, at www.pmi.com. Highlights of the presentation include a review of business drivers and PMI’s performance in the first quarter of 2012.
An archived copy of the webcast will be available until 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 8, 2012, at www.pmi.com. Presentation slides will also be available on the same site.
Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in approximately 180 countries. In 2011, the company held an estimated 16.0% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.1% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Philip Morris InternationalInvestor Relations:New York: +1 (917) 663 2233Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4666orMedia:Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4500
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines