Maiden Holdings to Present at the 11th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference on May 16, 2012
Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 09:28 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. ("Maiden") (Nasdaq:MHLD) will participate in the 11th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference on Wednesday, May 16th in San Francisco, California.
Art Raschbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer, and John Marshaleck, Chief Financial Officer of Maiden, are scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
The presentation will be available via live audio webcast through the Maiden website at www.maiden.bm/presentations_conferences and at the following URL:http://wsw.com/webcast/jmp17/mhld/. The audio replay and presentation will be available for 90 days after the event.
About Maiden Holdings, Ltd.
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company formed in 2007. Through its subsidiaries, which are each A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, the Company is focused on providing non-catastrophic, customized reinsurance products and services to small and mid-size insurance companies in the United States and Europe. As of March 31, 2012, Maiden had $3.7 billion in assets and shareholders' equity of $810.4 million.
The Maiden Holdings, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5006
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines