Mastercard Lower With High Volume
Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of MasterCard, Inc. (NYSE:MA) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Mastercard points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.04% lower.
MasterCard, Inc. (NYSE:MA) is a global payment solutions company that provides a variety of services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of financial institutions. The Company offers transaction processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks.
Mastercard has already traded 0.978 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $433.84 and $466.98 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.39% from its previous trading close, which means that Mastercard stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines