SPOKANE, Wash., May 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) has declared a quarterly distribution on the Company's common stock. The distribution of $0.31 per share is payable June 26, 2012 to stockholders of record on June 8, 2012.
Potlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.44 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho, and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. For more information about the company, visit our website at www.potlatchcorp.com.
The Potlatch Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11346
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines