Potlatch Board Declares Distribution on Common Stock
Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 16:38 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SPOKANE, Wash., May 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) has declared a quarterly distribution on the Company's common stock. The distribution of $0.31 per share is payable June 26, 2012 to stockholders of record on June 8, 2012.
Potlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.44 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho, and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. For more information about the company, visit our website at www.potlatchcorp.com.
The Potlatch Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11346
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”