Published on Friday, 11 May 2012 08:20 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Buckle (NYSE:BKE) was initiated with Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ:BJRI) was initiated coverage with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ:CAKE) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
NICE Systems (NASDAQ:NICE) was initiated with a Buy at CRT Capital.
OSI Systems (NASDAQ:OSIS) was initiated with a Buy at CRT Capital.
Ultimate Software Group (NASDAQ:ULTI) was initiated with a Market Perform at Barrington Research.
C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW) was initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer.
Landstar System (NASDAQ:LSTR) was initiated with a Outperform and a target price of $66 at Oppenheimer.
XPO Logistics (NYSEAMEX:XPO) was initiated with a Outperform and a target price of $25 at Oppenheimer.
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings' Shares Approved for NASDAQ Capital Market Listing
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. to Conduct a Webcast of Its First Quarter 2013 Results
- BJ's Restaurants Opens in Puyallup, Washington
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. to Present at the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum
- BJ's Restaurants Introduces BJ's Brewmaster's Reserve Premium Craft Beers
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year of 2012
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Per Share of $0.89 and Annual Net Earnings Growth of Over 13% for 2012
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings Reports Preliminary Sales Results: Achieved Record Revenue for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
- BJ's Restaurants Inc. Stock Downgraded (BJRI) - TheStreet.com
- Stocks Fall Sharply on Fiscal Cliff Concerns - TheStreet.com
- What Business Can Learn From the Obama Machine - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Market Perform Rating, Lowers PT on BJ's Restaurants - Benzinga
- Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. (BWLD): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- Analysts' Actions: RCL, MPC, EXPE, HBAN - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's Top Downgrades - Benzinga
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Facebook: After-Hours Trading - TheStreet.com
- From Rags to Riches: These One-Time Penny Stocks Didn't Stay That Way - Benzinga
- Benzinga Mid-Day Market Update - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Express Scripts Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: General Electric
Approaching Resistance: Frontier Communications
Is Exelon Closing in to Support?
Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Cummins
Is E*TRADE Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as First Solar Breaks Resistance
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
STAAR Surgical To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
Bristow Group Announces 25 Percent Dividend Increase
Elbit Imaging Announces Receipt of Notices from Bank Leumi - Update
L&L Selects Top Tier Underwriter for Its Taiwan TDR
Shepard Extends Tender Offer for Donegal Group Class B Shares until July 31, 2013
United Airlines Unveils a New Look in Celebration of 25 Years at Newark Terminal C, Region's Original Airline Hub
TripAdvisor Names 2013 Travelers' Choice Destinations
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. CEO Scott D. Peters Appears on CNBC's Mad Money