Published on Friday, 11 May 2012 08:20 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Buckle (NYSE:BKE) was initiated with Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ:BJRI) was initiated coverage with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ:CAKE) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
NICE Systems (NASDAQ:NICE) was initiated with a Buy at CRT Capital.
OSI Systems (NASDAQ:OSIS) was initiated with a Buy at CRT Capital.
Ultimate Software Group (NASDAQ:ULTI) was initiated with a Market Perform at Barrington Research.
C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW) was initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer.
Landstar System (NASDAQ:LSTR) was initiated with a Outperform and a target price of $66 at Oppenheimer.
XPO Logistics (NYSEAMEX:XPO) was initiated with a Outperform and a target price of $25 at Oppenheimer.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines