Up/Downgrades: CTRN, BBVA, CECO, PETD
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 08:01 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Citi Trends (NASDAQ:CTRN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE:BBVA) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital.
Petroleum Development Corporation (NASDAQ:PETD) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines