Up/Downgrades: CTRN, BBVA, CECO, PETD
Published on Monday, 14 May 2012 08:01 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Citi Trends (NASDAQ:CTRN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE:BBVA) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital.
Petroleum Development Corporation (NASDAQ:PETD) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines