InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 21, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 14:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will release results for the first quarter 2012 on Monday, May 21, 2012 following the market close.
The Company will host a live conference call on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the call, please dial in toll-free (888)-895-5271 and use the confirmation number 32474314 to be connected. Alternatively, you can visit the Company's website at http://www.infusystem.com and click on the "Investors" tab. A transcript of the conference call will be available via the website for 30 days following the call.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada. The Company's stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol INFU.
Rob Swadosh / Gabrielle Gutscher
The Dilenschneider Group
Tel: (212) 922-0900
SOURCE InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”