InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 21, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 14:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will release results for the first quarter 2012 on Monday, May 21, 2012 following the market close.
The Company will host a live conference call on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the call, please dial in toll-free (888)-895-5271 and use the confirmation number 32474314 to be connected. Alternatively, you can visit the Company's website at http://www.infusystem.com and click on the "Investors" tab. A transcript of the conference call will be available via the website for 30 days following the call.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada. The Company's stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol INFU.
Rob Swadosh / Gabrielle Gutscher
The Dilenschneider Group
Tel: (212) 922-0900
SOURCE InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines