MISSISSAUGA, ON, May 15, 2012 /CNW/ - Morguard Corporation (MRC:TSX) announced today at its annual meeting of shareholders that its Board declared a $0.15 per share quarterly dividend on its common shares payable on June 29, 2012 to shareholders of record as at June 15, 2012.
Morguard Corporation is a real estate company which owns a diversified portfolio of 100 retail, multi-unit residential, office and industrial properties comprising 10,509 multi-unit residential suites and approximately 7.1 million square feet of commercial leasable space. Morguard Corporation also owns a 44.8% interest in Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust and a 67.6% effective interest in Morguard North American Residential Real Estate Investment Trust. Morguard provides advisory and management services to institutional and other investors through Morguard Investments Limited and Morguard Residential. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.morguard.com.
SOURCE Morguard Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines