Morguard Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Published on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 14:48 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MISSISSAUGA, ON, May 15, 2012 /CNW/ - Morguard Corporation (MRC:TSX) announced today at its annual meeting of shareholders that its Board declared a $0.15 per share quarterly dividend on its common shares payable on June 29, 2012 to shareholders of record as at June 15, 2012.
Morguard Corporation is a real estate company which owns a diversified portfolio of 100 retail, multi-unit residential, office and industrial properties comprising 10,509 multi-unit residential suites and approximately 7.1 million square feet of commercial leasable space. Morguard Corporation also owns a 44.8% interest in Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust and a 67.6% effective interest in Morguard North American Residential Real Estate Investment Trust. Morguard provides advisory and management services to institutional and other investors through Morguard Investments Limited and Morguard Residential. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.morguard.com.
SOURCE Morguard Corporation
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines