MILTON, Ga., May 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exide Technologies (Nasdaq:XIDE) (www.exide.com), a global leader in stored electrical energy solutions, announced today that it will host a conference call on June 8, 2012 to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2012.
The call will be hosted by Exide President and Chief Executive Officer, James R. Bolch, and other members of senior management.
Presentation materials for this conference call may be accessed on the Company's Website at www.exide.com by clicking on the "Investor Relations" link. The audio and presentation for the fourth quarter and fiscal year results will be found in the "Events" section of the Investor Relations Home page.
|Conference call details:|
|Date: June 8, 2012|
|Time: 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Dial-in number for U.S./Canada: 877-296-1542|
|Dial-in number for international callers: 706-679-5918|
|Conference ID: 79511216|
|A digital replay of the conference call is available:|
|Dates: from 12:00 p.m. ET June 8, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. ET June 22, 2012|
|Domestic dial-in: 855-859-2056|
|International dial-in: 404-537-3406|
About Exide Technologies
Exide Technologies, with operations in more than 80 countries, is one of the world's largest producers and recyclers of lead-acid batteries. The Company's four global business groups – Transportation Americas, Transportation Europe and Rest of World, Industrial Energy Americas and Industrial Energy Europe and Rest of World – provide a comprehensive range of stored electrical energy products and services for industrial and transportation applications.
Transportation markets include original-equipment and aftermarket automotive, heavy-duty truck, agricultural and marine applications, and new technologies for hybrid vehicles and automotive applications. Industrial markets include network power applications such as telecommunications systems, electric utilities, railroads, photovoltaic (solar-power related) and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), and motive-power applications including lift trucks, mining and other commercial vehicles.
Further information about Exide, including its financial results, are available at www.exide.com.
The Exide Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3300
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”