Mindray Renews Agreement with HealthTrust Purchasing Group, L.P. to Provide Patient Monitoring Equipment
Published on Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:18 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MAHWAH, N.J., May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Mindray Medical International Limited (NYSE: MR), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices worldwide, announced today that HealthTrust Purchasing Group, L.P., (HealthTrust) is renewing its agreement for its full line of physiological patient monitoring equipment.
With this agreement, Mindray provides monitoring that can meet the patient needs of virtually all hospital departments and outpatient surgery centers for HealthTrust members. The new V-Series modular monitor line with large touch screen interfaces and industry-leading connectivity platforms are included in the agreement.
"We are very pleased to extend our relationship with HealthTrust so that their members can continue to access our expanding product line," said Wayne Quinn, Vice President - Critical Care Monitoring at Mindray North America.
We are a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices worldwide. We maintain our global headquarters in Shenzhen, China, U.S. headquarters in Mahwah, New Jersey and multiple sales offices in major international markets. From our main manufacturing and engineering base in China, we supply through our worldwide distribution network a broad range of products across three primary business segments, namely patient monitoring and life support, in-vitro diagnostic, and medical imaging systems. For more information, please visit http://ir.mindray.com.
About HealthTrust Purchasing Group:
HealthTrust Purchasing Group, L.P., headquartered in Brentwood, Tenn., is a group purchasing organization that supports approximately 1,400 not-for-profit and for-profit acute care facilities, as well as 10,600 ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, and alternate care sites. With an annual purchasing volume by its members of more than $20 billion, HealthTrust is committed to obtaining the best price for clinically recommended products, ensuring their timely delivery and continuously evaluating, and improving its services to the patients, physicians and clinicians it serves. HealthTrust is located at 155 Franklin Road, Suite 400, Brentwood, Tenn. 37027. The website is www.healthtrustpg.com.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
In the U.S.:
Western Bridge, LLC
Mindray Medical International Limited
SOURCE Mindray Medical International Limited
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines