Published on Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:45 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) was upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Credit Agricole.
Novellus (NASDAQ:NVLS) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ:AKAM) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Citigroup.
KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
TE Connectivity (NYSE:TEL) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHI) was downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Weatherford (NYSE:WFT) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines