Early Research Calls: SD, BCS, TI, SDRL, GLBS, PCX
Published on Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:45 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
SandRidge Energy (NYSE:SD) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Canaccord Genuity.
Barclays (NYSE:BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Telecom Italia (NYSE:TI) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs
Seadrill Ltd (NASDAQ:SDRL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Globus Maritime Limited (NASDAQ:GLBS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm cut its target price to $4.50 from $8.
Patriot Coal (NYSE:PCX) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm slashed its target price to $4 from $9.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines