Early Research Calls: SD, BCS, TI, SDRL, GLBS, PCX
Published on Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:45 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
SandRidge Energy (NYSE:SD) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Canaccord Genuity.
Barclays (NYSE:BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Telecom Italia (NYSE:TI) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs
Seadrill Ltd (NASDAQ:SDRL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Globus Maritime Limited (NASDAQ:GLBS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm cut its target price to $4.50 from $8.
Patriot Coal (NYSE:PCX) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm slashed its target price to $4 from $9.
- QIAGEN Short term Bullish Reversal
- QIAGEN Stalling at Resistance
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of QIAGEN
- Bulls taking Control of QIAGEN?
- Is QIAGEN Trade Over?
- QIAGEN: Waiting for Direction
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: First Solar
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- QIAGEN - Shares Seeking Direction
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines