Early Research Calls: SD, BCS, TI, SDRL, GLBS, PCX
Published on Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:45 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
SandRidge Energy (NYSE:SD) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Canaccord Genuity.
Barclays (NYSE:BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Telecom Italia (NYSE:TI) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs
Seadrill Ltd (NASDAQ:SDRL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Globus Maritime Limited (NASDAQ:GLBS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm cut its target price to $4.50 from $8.
Patriot Coal (NYSE:PCX) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm slashed its target price to $4 from $9.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines