New York, May 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
SandRidge Energy (NYSE:SD) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Canaccord Genuity.
Barclays (NYSE:BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Telecom Italia (NYSE:TI) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs
Seadrill Ltd (NASDAQ:SDRL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Globus Maritime Limited (NASDAQ:GLBS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm cut its target price to $4.50 from $8.
Patriot Coal (NYSE:PCX) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm slashed its target price to $4 from $9.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines