New Analyst Coverage
Published on Wednesday, 16 May 2012 08:46 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Xylem (NYSE:XYL) was initiated with Overweight at Atlantic Equities.
TCP Capital (NASDAQ:TCPC) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Solazyme (NASDAQ:SZYM) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
LSI Logic (NYSE:LSI) was initiated with Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Patriot Coal (NYSE:PCX) was initiated with Underperform and a target price of $2.50 at Imperial Capital.
ReachLocal (NASDAQ:RLOC) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $12 at Imperial Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines